RE: [SACC-L] Fwd: Anthropology-News.org April/May Content Alert

    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2013
      Hi Lloyd,

      Boy am I late in getting back to you. This "retirement" is exhausting. Visited relatives in Florida and then my sister came up for a week. Would love to talk with you about Texas and how you're doing. Time is just flying. I'm still interested in of course in working with you on SACC Notes. Let's talk in the next few days. Just trying call you with the number on the SACC web page but your answering machine never came on. Ahh, your 8073 number has an answering machine. Ann

      P. Ann Kaupp