RE: [SACC-L] Another addition

  • Kip Waldo
    Message 1 of 12 , May 15, 2013
      Sounds like we have a new edition of "F in Exams: The Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers" or "F for Effort".
      I just ran into them in my local bookstore.
      kip

      >>> Greg Smith <Greg.Smith@...> 05/15/13 11:20 AM >>>
      This just in: the Neanderthal gnome has been sequenced! I should get one for my garden...

      J. Gregory Smith, Ph.D.
      Assistant Professor of Anthropology
      Northwest College
      231 West Sixth Street