Fwd: Obama supports Anthropology

  • Dorothy Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2013
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Donna Nash <djnash@...>
      Date: Tue, May 7, 2013 at 12:27 PM
      Subject: Fwd: Obama supports Anthropology
      To: Arthur Murphy <admurphy@...>, Joel Gunn <jdgunn@...>, Eric
      Jones <ecojones@...>, Charles Egeland <cpegelan@...>, Dorothy
      Davis <ddbruner@...>, Linda Stine <lfstine@...>, Mika Cohen Jones
      <mhcohenj@...>, Susan Andreatta <s_andrea@...>, Ayla Samli <
      aylasamli@...>

      Hi Folks-
      I though you may be very interested in this recent speech by Obama where he
      supports the social sciences and specifically mentions anthropology.
      best
      Donna
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2013
        Thanks for the heads up. I knew there was a reason Gail & I worked for his election & reelection.
        Chuck Ellenbaum

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2013
          It is about time he honored his anthropologist mother and stop just praising his grandparents and his wife's family...his Indonesian dad showed up at a crucial time when he was being bullied also...