RE: [SACC-L] Re: MOOCs

    Message 1 of 11 , May 7, 2013
      excellent point...there is an interesting irony here...the MOOC's could be used as the answer to the developmental education issue if they can be used to enculturate students to the basics of college culture, pre-intro. course in each field of study to give students a leg up when they take the tested/graded version at their campus of record with the course of record. I wonder if we could develop a student handbook for each MOOC intro. class as a companion manual for the student.