New Post on SACC Blog

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
      Seeking guest authors for the SACCommentary blog! If you would like to write about a teaching activity, research project, pet peeve, personal philosophy or anything in between, please contact me off list at Lagonzal@....

      Recently posted on the blog: Phil Stein's thoughts on Mendelian genetics, and I've added a new post today on clothes and identity in India.

      Please visit! http://www.ccanthro.blogspot.com

      Laura
      SACC Media Chair