A Reminder to Please Vote!

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      Please VOTE if you are a current member of SACC and haven't done so yet. It takes less than 5 minutes. Thank you, from the Board!

      "To Vote: login through www.aaanet.org by way of your favorite browser. Once on the website, click on "Account/Member Profile LOGIN" at the top of the page and login. This will take you to the "My Information" page; you can also get to the login page directly by clicking on https://avectra.aaanet.org/eweb/. To make sure you are on the right page, click the "My Information" page link on the left. If you are on the correct page, you will see the "Vote Now" button on the right side of the page. Click that button to access your ballots. The ballots shown will include candidates both for AAA positions and for Sections you're a member of. If you have questions about the voting mechanics, please contact Kim Baker at elections@.... If you have questions about nominations and the overall voting process, please contact me mbuckner@... .

      This is your chance to influence the actions and policies of AAA and its Sections. You've paid your dues; now exercise your right to choose your representatives and participate in AAA and Section governance.

      Sincerely,

      Margie Buckner, AAA Secretary"