sexual harassment in anthropology

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      My April column for 'Anthropology News', on the topic of sexual harassment and abuse in field locations. Based on study of experiences primarily in biological anthropology but obvious relevance to archaeology as well (or pretty much any fieldwork being done in group situations).

      http://www.anthropology-news.org/index.php/2013/04/26/a-can-of-worms-worth-opening/