Re: [SACC-L] Open Anthropology Launch

  • Tim Sullivan
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 27 11:08 AM
      It is looking like a 'go' for posting the banner on our website. Unless I hear a 'nay' I will see about sending the attachment to Autumn.
      Tim
      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College
      12800 Abrams Rd.
      Dallas, TX 75243

      972-238-6959
      tsullivan@...
      >>> Ann Bragdon 04/27/13 12:44 PM >>>
      Wonderful.. great resource.
      Ann

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 28 4:59 AM
        Sorry for the delayed response - I'm for it!

        Nikki

      • Tim Sullivan
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 28 3:55 PM
          Hey Nikki! I think we are going to have this done. I haven't used the Open Source site as yet, but I intend to do so.
          Tim
          Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
          Professor of Anthropology
          Richland College