FW: Indian Books!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000

      From: Sanjay Bajaj [mailto:sanjay@...]
      Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 2:38 AM
      To: pops@...
      Subject: Indian Books!

      Dear Sir,
      We are the oldest Publishers of (Indological) Indian books (EST.1871) namely M/S Khemraj Shrikrishnadass prop: Shri Venkateshwar Steam Press, Bombay & now are launching a web site.

      This is to enquire & request you to please guide me as I am the fourth generation of the Khemraj family looking after the same business & my name is Mr. Sanjay Bajaj & enable me to show to the world the treasures of India & our books ofcourse with your little help.

      Please tell me how do I include my URL to your site & listing & oblige.

      Thanking You!

      For M/S Khemraj Shrikrishnadass

      Sanjay Bajaj

      Email: sanjay@...