Re: [SACC-L] Explosion near Waco, TX

  • Suzanne Baldon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2013
      Thank you, Laura!
      Suz :)

      Suzanne Baldon's iPhone

      By words the mind is winged. -Aristophanes, dramatist 📖✈

      On Apr 18, 2013, at 11:37 AM, "lauratgonzalez" <ltgonzalez@...<mailto:ltgonzalez@...>> wrote:

      After hearing this morning about the terrible explosion near Waco, I checked in with our new SACC friend and forensic art workshop leader, Suzanne Baldon, who lives in Waco. She writes that they are fine, but unfortunately they have friends, neighbors and students affected. We send her and the entire community our best.