Explosion near Waco, TX

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2013
      After hearing this morning about the terrible explosion near Waco, I checked in with our new SACC friend and forensic art workshop leader, Suzanne Baldon, who lives in Waco. She writes that they are fine, but unfortunately they have friends, neighbors and students affected. We send her and the entire community our best.
    • Suzanne Baldon
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2013
        Thank you, Laura!
        Suz :)

        Suzanne Baldon's iPhone

        By words the mind is winged. -Aristophanes, dramatist 📖✈