RE: Gorillas visit camp

  • <dianne.chidester@...>
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18, 2013
      Actually, this guy was not a researcher. He's just a gorilla lover at a tourist camp! Evidently he has gone to the camp several times. Zegrahm Expeditions is the tour company. John King is the tourist (or the exhibit?).

      Here's a clip from another angle with a bit more introduction.

      I guess this one would be too expensive for SACCfest!

      Cheers!

      Dianne

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvWjBlzArII