SACC Facebook contest!

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2013
      Let's be positive, remember our connections to humanity and to one another. In that light, I would like to introduce the first SACC Facebook contest! Let's build some community!

      Rules: Post a picture of yourself on the SACC Facebook page with an item from SACC - wearing a SACC t-shirt, with a tote bag from a previous conference, holding a SACC mug or conference program, but "SACC" must be readable. At the end of April, all participants' names will be put into a hat. One winner will get an anthropology-related prize!

      How to: Take a digital photo, search facebook for The Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges, upload your photo! If you don't have a facebook account but would still like to enter, call your children or a hipster colleague and have them do it for you. :)

      Laura