SACCfest Weather

  • <dianne.chidester@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2013
      Hello from Austin!

      I made it in from South Carolina last night and a few of us have gathered. However, I know some folks are dealing

      with terrible weather and airport delays or cancellations.

      I wanted to let you know that if you send a file of your paper, we'll have someone read it for you. Of course,

      our first choice is to have you here with us.

      Safe travels!

      -- Dianne

      Dianne Chidester

      SACC Program Chair