Technology Disscussion Co-Chairs

  • <dianne.chidester@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013
      I want to apologize for making the mistake of leaving Carleen Sanchez off of the final draft of the program. There were lots of changes being made and I completely lost track.

      Carleen has been added as Co-Chair of the Technology Discussion. I'll also make that announcement at the meetings.

      The first time of doing this job has really made me appreciate what Rebecca Stein has accomplished and made it look effortless! Wow!

      Cheers!
      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor
      Anthropology & Sociology
      Greenville Technical College
      P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042
      Greenville, SC 29606-5616

      864-250-8729

      "You've got to be taught to hate and fear
      You've got to be taught from year to year
      It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear
      You've got to be carefully taught"
      --Rodgers & Hammerstein South Pacific

      [X]