RE: [SACC-L] Presenters & Session Chairs

  • Tim Sullivan
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8, 2013
      Thanks Mel. I am sure we can find a way to fix this. Sorry for any consternation.
      Tim
      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College
      12800 Abrams Rd.
      Dallas, TX 75243

      972-238-6959
      tsullivan@...
      >>> Leatha Johnson 04/08/13 6:24 PM >>>
      This may have been my fault when I tweeked the program for publication. I think that we can resolve this to the satisfaction of your department and you, Carlene. Let us discuss this on Wednesday afternoon or early on Thursday morning concerning the logistics.
      Mel Johnson
      SACC Treasurer

    • Ninivaggi, Cynthia
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9, 2013
        Do we need a laptop or just a flash drive if we have powerpoint slides to show?

        Cynthia

        Sent from my iPhone

      • <dianne.chidester@...>
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 9, 2013
          A laptop with projector will be provided. -- Dianne