RE: [SACC-L] Presenters & Session Chairs

  • Leatha Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8 4:24 PM
      This may have been my fault when I tweeked the program for publication. I think that we can resolve this to the satisfaction of your department and you, Carlene. Let us discuss this on Wednesday afternoon or early on Thursday morning concerning the logistics.
      Mel Johnson
      SACC Treasurer

    • Tim Sullivan
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 8 8:17 PM
        Thanks Mel. I am sure we can find a way to fix this. Sorry for any consternation.
        Tim
        Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
        Professor of Anthropology
        Richland College
        12800 Abrams Rd.
        Dallas, TX 75243

        972-238-6959
        tsullivan@...

      • Ninivaggi, Cynthia
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 9 12:54 AM
          Do we need a laptop or just a flash drive if we have powerpoint slides to show?

          Cynthia

          Sent from my iPhone

        • <dianne.chidester@...>
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 9 8:30 AM
            A laptop with projector will be provided. -- Dianne