Austin meeting of the mindsacc

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 11:49 AM
      Well, Tim, Dianne, Laura, Jo, Dennis, Pat and the rest of our dysfunctional family, thanks for your encouragement...Sally and I will be packing the wagons for Austin and it may take us a while, but I expect we will be there a couple of days before the clans gather. We will be stayin most of the time at the Hampton Inn Austin-Arboretum/Northwest...3908 W. Braker Lane, Austin, TX 78759 phone: 512-349-9898...my cell number is new: 216-849-0968....and we will also be with my daughter Carrie McCready who lives nearby...I picked a place where Sally could be comfortable, close and between my daughter’s place and the SACC hotel...that way I can shuttle between back doors of both places, relatively easily. (we were on a cruise with the ‘Doors’ drummer last year, hence the “Back Door Man” reference, ask Dennis for the full meaning) We will not be able to go to every SACC event, but hope to be around as much as possible...call any time before 11pm.) As Carrie and Alex were married in Austin last year, I am familiar with driving around town, so don’t be surprised if I pop up here and there. Really want to see y’all...

    • Philip Stein
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 12:01 PM
        I'm so glad you will be coming to the meeting. It wouldn't be the same without you.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 1:07 PM
          I agree, Phil. Mark, I look forward to seeing you both!
          Lloyd

          On Apr 1, 2013, at 2:01 PM, Philip Stein wrote:

          > I'm so glad you will be coming to the meeting. It wouldn't be the same without you.

        • Linda Light
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3 8:23 AM
            I'm with them as well, Mark. So happy you both will be in Austin!
            Linda

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3 11:09 PM
              Mark
              Looking forward to seeing you at SACCFest.
              Chuck ellenbaum

              Sent from my iPhone