Volunteers at SACCfest & info for presenters

  • <dianne.chidester@...>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Thank you, volunteers!

      I'm still putting the final touches on the program and will let you know
      your responsibilities. Thank you so much for your help!

      Presenters, thank you for submitting abstracts. You will have 15
      minutes to present and then we'll have about 5 minutes for questions.
      Of course, informal sessions over adult beverages are also encouraged.
      (Of course, I mean coffee and tea!)

      Cheers!

      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor

      Anthropology & Sociology

      Greenville Technical College

      P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042

      Greenville, SC 29606-5616

      864-250-8729

      "You've got to be taught to hate and fear

      You've got to be taught from year to year

      It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear

      You've got to be carefully taught"

      --Rodgers & Hammerstein South Pacific