Re: [SACC-L] Union letter addressing CA bill to accept external online transfer credits

  • Tim Sullivan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2013
      Maybe. I will check this coming week.
      Thanks,
      Tim
      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College
      12800 Abrams Rd.
      Dallas, TX 75243

      972-238-6959
      tsullivan@...
      >>> Laura Gonzalez 03/17/13 1:13 PM >>>
      Hi Tim,

      That is a very interesting idea. I like it. I think it would be a good idea for us to take a stand. I wonder if we need to get "approval" from the AAA, or if there is someone on staff who might give us some guidance on how best to do it. Maybe Damon Dozier?

      Laura

      On Mar 16, 2013, at 6:51 PM, Tim Sullivan wrote:

      Laura: I am now beginning to prepare for our business meeting in Austin. Our Spring Break is just now starting and I have a bit of time to think. I wonder if you want to place something on the agenda as a discussion item regarding SACC taking a stand, and/or writing a position paper regarding the upcoming bills and current themes in CA? As an additional note, we might want to bring it before the AAA for consideration. Just a thought....
      Tim

      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College