Re: [SACC-L] Union letter addressing CA bill to accept external online transfer credits

  • Tim Sullivan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013
      Laura: I am now beginning to prepare for our business meeting in Austin. Our Spring Break is just now starting and I have a bit of time to think. I wonder if you want to place something on the agenda as a discussion item regarding SACC taking a stand, and/or writing a position paper regarding the upcoming bills and current themes in CA? As an additional note, we might want to bring it before the AAA for consideration. Just a thought....
      Tim

      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College