Is anyone interested in a SACC get-together at the SAA meetings in Honolulu, April 3-7?

  • Barbara Lass
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2013
      Hello fellow SACC members,

      I'm wondering if any of you who are going to the SAA meetings in Honolulu
      (April 3-7) are interested in having some kind of informal SACC social
      gathering (e.g., lunch, dinner, other meeting) there? If so, please let me
      know (barbara.lass@...), and we'll try to organize something.

      Thanks,

      Barbara Lass

      City College of San Francisco