Re: [SACC-L] Volunteers

  • Chuck Ellenbaum
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16, 2013
      Dianne

      I will volunteer where ever you need help. Just let me know.

      Chuck Ellenbaum

      Sent from my iPhone

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 17, 2013
        Hi Dianne, I'll help however you need me too.
        Lloyd

        On Mar 16, 2013, at 2:04 PM, <dianne.chidester@...> wrote:

        > Hello!
        >
        > I need some volunteers for Session Chairs at SACCfest!
        >
        > Also, I need to people to volunteer to lead discussions. The topics are
        > the Online Anthropology Text proposed by SACC and a Technology
        > Discussion (on-line, twitter, moocs, etc.)
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Dianne
        >
        > Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor
        >
        > Anthropology & Sociology
        >
        > Greenville Technical College
        >
        > P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042
        >
        > Greenville, SC 29606-5616
        >
        > 864-250-8729
        >
        > "You've got to be taught to hate and fear
        >
        > You've got to be taught from year to year
        >
        > It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear
        >
        > You've got to be carefully taught"
        >
        > --Rodgers & Hammerstein South Pacific
        >
        > ----------

      • Linda Light
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 17, 2013
          Dianne,
          I can chair a session!
          Linda

          ________________________________
          Hi Dianne, I'll help however you need me too.
          Lloyd

          On Mar 16, 2013, at 2:04 PM, <dianne.chidester@...> wrote:

          > Hello!
          >
          > I need some volunteers for Session Chairs at SACCfest!
          >
          > Also, I need to people to volunteer to lead discussions. The topics are
          > the Online Anthropology Text proposed by SACC and a Technology
          > Discussion (on-line, twitter, moocs, etc.)
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Dianne
          >
          > Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor
          >
          > Anthropology & Sociology
          >
          > Greenville Technical College
          >
          > P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042
          >
          > Greenville, SC 29606-5616
          >
          > 864-250-8729
          >
          > "You've got to be taught to hate and fear
          >
          > You've got to be taught from year to year
          >
          > It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear
          >
          > You've got to be carefully taught"
          >
          > --Rodgers & Hammerstein South Pacific

        • Frank, Rebecca E.
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 17, 2013
            Hi Dianne,

            I can chair a session if you are still looking for people.

            Best,
            Rebecca Frank