Volunteers

  • <dianne.chidester@...>
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16, 2013
      Hello!

      I need some volunteers for Session Chairs at SACCfest!

      Also, I need to people to volunteer to lead discussions. The topics are
      the Online Anthropology Text proposed by SACC and a Technology
      Discussion (on-line, twitter, moocs, etc.)

      Thanks!

      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor

      Anthropology & Sociology

      Greenville Technical College

      P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042

      Greenville, SC 29606-5616

      864-250-8729

      "You've got to be taught to hate and fear

      You've got to be taught from year to year

      It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear

      You've got to be carefully taught"

      --Rodgers & Hammerstein South Pacific

      ----------

    • Philip Stein
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 16, 2013
        Dianne,

        I would happy to help in any way I can.

        Phil

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 16, 2013
          Dianne

          I will volunteer where ever you need help. Just let me know.

          Chuck Ellenbaum

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 17, 2013
            Hi Dianne, I'll help however you need me too.
            Lloyd

            On Mar 16, 2013, at 2:04 PM, <dianne.chidester@...> wrote:

            > Hello!
            >
            > I need some volunteers for Session Chairs at SACCfest!
            >
            > Also, I need to people to volunteer to lead discussions. The topics are
            > the Online Anthropology Text proposed by SACC and a Technology
            > Discussion (on-line, twitter, moocs, etc.)
            >
            > Thanks!
            >
            > Dianne
            >
            > Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor
            >
            > Anthropology & Sociology
            >
            > Greenville Technical College
            >
            > P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042
            >
            > Greenville, SC 29606-5616
            >
            > 864-250-8729
            >
            > "You've got to be taught to hate and fear
            >
            > You've got to be taught from year to year
            >
            > It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear
            >
            > You've got to be carefully taught"
            >
            > --Rodgers & Hammerstein South Pacific
            >
            > ----------

          • Linda Light
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 17, 2013
              Dianne,
              I can chair a session!
              Linda

              ________________________________
              Hi Dianne, I'll help however you need me too.
              Lloyd

              On Mar 16, 2013, at 2:04 PM, <dianne.chidester@...> wrote:

              > Hello!
              >
              > I need some volunteers for Session Chairs at SACCfest!
              >
              > Also, I need to people to volunteer to lead discussions. The topics are
              > the Online Anthropology Text proposed by SACC and a Technology
              > Discussion (on-line, twitter, moocs, etc.)
              >
              > Thanks!
              >
              > Dianne
              >
              > Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor
              >
              > Anthropology & Sociology
              >
              > Greenville Technical College
              >
              > P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042
              >
              > Greenville, SC 29606-5616
              >
              > 864-250-8729
              >
              > "You've got to be taught to hate and fear
              >
              > You've got to be taught from year to year
              >
              > It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear
              >
              > You've got to be carefully taught"
              >
              > --Rodgers & Hammerstein South Pacific

            • Frank, Rebecca E.
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 17, 2013
                Hi Dianne,

                I can chair a session if you are still looking for people.

                Best,
                Rebecca Frank