REMINDER! SACC FEST COMING SOON!

  • Tim Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013
      Greetings and once again, I encourage and welcome folks to our upcoming SACC Annual Meeting, April 10-13. If you haven't already done so, please register for the conference and make your hotel reservations.
      To register for the meeting go to the AAA website : http://www.aaanet.org/meetings/sect_meetings.cfm
      1. Click on the 'Register Today' link near the top of this page.
      2. On the next page, find SACC Spring Conference (not SAC, that is a different organization).
      3. Click on register and it will open to a variety of registration options for members, non-members, students, retired and
      so forth. Select the options best for you. The Forensic Workshop is closing fast.
      4. Be sure to make your hotel reservation asap. Our room block reservation will close soon. To register at the hotel use
      our SACC reservation page:
      http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/A/AUSESES-SAC-20130405/index.jhtml? WT.mc_id=POG
      Group Name:SACC Annual MeetingGroup Code:SACCheck-in:05-APR-2013Check-out:17-APR-2013Hotel Name:Embassy Suites Austin - ArboretumHotel Address:9505 Stonelake Boulevard Austin, Texas 78759Phone Number:512-372-8771

      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College
      12800 Abrams Rd.