Re: [SACC-L] Austin dance halls

  • Laura Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14 7:41 PM
      Definitely! I believe, if I'm not mistaken, that our own Autumn Cahoon is a country line dancing teacher and can show us a few moves�

      Laura

      On Mar 14, 2013, at 2:48 PM, Tim Sullivan wrote:

      Texas Two-Step, Anyone?
      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College
      12800 Abrams Rd.
      Dallas, TX 75243

      972-238-6959
      tsullivan@...
      >>> "Kaupp, Ann" 03/14/13 2:11 PM >>>
      http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/travel/details-texas-dance-halls/2013/03/07/2de0e8ac-7d2d-11e2-82e8-61a46c2cde3d_story.html

      Washington Post March 10 did an article in the Travel section on Austin Dance Halls. Listed in this link. Ann