RE: [SACC-L] SACC Commentary, Twitter Widgets etc.

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
      Thank you Brian, for creating a 'Bob Muckle Widget.' I'm not sure what exactlyt that is, but I tell people there is a Bob Muckle Widget with great pride.

      Coincidently, I was thinking about writing on social media for my March archaeology column for AN. (It will probably be either that, or something on the archaeology of the colonialism of Indigenous Peoples of North America).