Audio/Video Casts of Anthro Related Topics

  • bdlqvcc
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
      Thought people might be interested, if you haven't seen/heard these already. The first that caught my attention was an up-coming audio-cast of a discussion on Alfred Russell Wallace. If you go to that page there is a link to archived shows about other topics that may be of interest. Would love to hear what you think, if you listen to any of the shows.

      http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/vs492/in-our-time--alfred-russel-wallace
    • Tim Sullivan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
        This is really an incredible resource. I was not aware of these, so thanks! I will add it to my list of TED, PBS, and other resources for listening/watching. I use some of these in my classes - both online and campus based. Make great supplemental items, as well as out of class discussion forums.
        Tim
        Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
        Professor of Anthropology
        Richland College