interesting blog post on North Korea

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 11:15 AM
      This article is written by Sophie Schmidt, grad student and daughter of
      Eric Schmidt, the Executive Chairman of Google. She got to tag along with
      her father who tagged along on a recent diplomatic mission to North Korea.
      I think her cultural observations and photos are really interesting.

      https://sites.google.com/site/sophieinnorthkorea/home

      Deborah

    • Pam Ford
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 1:32 PM