writing on poop

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2013
      I know it may not be to everyone's taste (no pun intended), but if this kind of thing interests you....my Feb column for 'Anthropology News' is on bending the the taboo on discussing poop, and implications for archaeology.

      http://www.anthropology-news.org/index.php/2013/02/20/bending-the-taboo-on-discussing-poop-of-the-human-kind/

    • Lynch, Brian M
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2013
        Be careful of the potential copyright issues looming. I imagine that "The Archaeology of Pooh" is already claimed by the A. A. Milne estate. :)

        ________________________________
        I know it may not be to everyone's taste (no pun intended), but if this kind of thing interests you....my Feb column for 'Anthropology News' is on bending the the taboo on discussing poop, and implications for archaeology.

        http://www.anthropology-news.org/index.php/2013/02/20/bending-the-taboo-on-discussing-poop-of-the-human-kind/

      • Barry Kass
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
          Bob,
          Just read your poop article. Each of us defecates seven pounds a day?
          You're full of crap!
          Barry

        • kent morris
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013