Re: Call for Articles and Peer-Reviewers for Popular Anthropology Magazine

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013
      I also want to let everyone know that "popanthro dot org" is not a
      sufficient URL address. The link in the message actually goes to:

      http://popanthro.org/ojs/index.php/popanthro

      The magazine used to be at popanthro.com, but in between editors, the web
      site expired and has been bought by someone else. Unfortunately, if you try
      to do a web search on the magazine name, you end up at the old site, but
      there is no recognition by any search engine (so far as I can tell) of the
      current site. Mary-Anne in currently conducting fieldwork in Tanzania, so
      I'm sure this problem will be solved in the future.

      Deborah