Re: Non-Member registration

  • Diane Levine
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
      I just registered (as a member, of course) on AAA site and it was easy!

      --
      Diane

    • Rebecca Cramer
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
        How Diane?

        ==============
        Rebecca Cramer
        missiontosonora@...
        http://rcramer.web.arizona.edu

        I just registered (as a member, of course) on AAA site and it was easy!

        --
        Diane

      • Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 16, 2013
          Is there a schedule forSACC Fest available anywhere? What time does it start and what days have field trips (where to) scheduled?

          Thanks.

          Chuck Ellenbaum