Any one want to room together in Austin?

  • Diane Levine
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2013
      Hi All:

      My colleague who was going to attend with me has decided to stay home.
      Would anyone like to room with a quiet, neat lady anthropologist? I'm
      planning on arriving on Tuesday night and staying until Sunday afternoon.

      --
      Diane Levine

    • Rebecca Cramer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2013
            Hey SACCers,
        Been trying to register by going to the website, but can't figure how.  Know I'm missing something obvious, but could use a little help.
        Beca

        Rebecca Cramer
        missiontosonora@...
        http://rcramer.web.arizona.edu