Re: [SACC-L] Non-Member registration

  • Tim Sullivan
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 14 8:04 AM
      Phil:
      Your registration went through, so I guess it worked. I suppose that leaves AAA as the one needing some help.
      Tim
      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College
      12800 Abrams Rd.
      Dallas, TX 75243

      972-238-6959
      tsullivan@...
      >>> Philip Stein 02/13/13 6:40 PM >>>
      I used the link to register and everything works fine until I get to "add to cart." Once I add the registration to the cart I cannot find anyway to view my cart so I can pay. The box on the right side that I guess is the cart disappears. Either the AAA or I need some serious professional help.

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 14 8:13 AM
        Great! But I still haven't paid anything. May it's a gift from the AAA.

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 14 3:37 PM
          Thanks Laura
          Perhaps we ought to put this into our notice to SACC members. It's those little details that can gum up the works!
          Tim
          Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
          Professor of Anthropology
          Richland College
          12800 Abrams Rd.
          Dallas, TX 75243

          972-238-6959
          tsullivan@...
          >>> Laura Gonzalez 02/13/13 8:18 PM >>>
          Hi Phil,

          I've already registered, but here's one thing that I think is confusing about it.

          On the page where you actually have to check the boxes for Sustaining Member, the Forensics workshop, etc., there is a small menu above it. You need to open the drop-down menu in order to choose a category.

          I had trouble with it before. Maybe this helps?

          Laura

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 15 9:53 AM
            I just registered (as a member, of course) on AAA site and it was easy!

            --
            Diane

          • Rebecca Cramer
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 15 12:47 PM
              How Diane?

              ==============
              Rebecca Cramer
              missiontosonora@...
              http://rcramer.web.arizona.edu

              I just registered (as a member, of course) on AAA site and it was easy!

              --
              Diane

            • Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 16 4:07 PM
                Is there a schedule forSACC Fest available anywhere? What time does it start and what days have field trips (where to) scheduled?

                Thanks.

                Chuck Ellenbaum