Non-Member registration

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 13, 2013
      For those non-members of AAA who would like to register for the SACC Fest in Austin, you can go to the AAA website at www.aaanet.org

      or directly to the section meetings registration page at
      https://avectra.aaanet.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?Site=AAAWeb&WebKey=ced2aab5-ccd7-4f28-bd95-01edee542f5e

      If you see a link that says "Register Now," click it rather than the SACC Meeting link, which will just take you to the SACC website.

      Non-AAA members should create an account at no charge, and register at the non-member fee.

      It is fairly confusing! Hope this helps.

      Laura
    • Philip Stein
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 13, 2013
        I used the link to register and everything works fine until I get to "add to cart." Once I add the registration to the cart I cannot find anyway to view my cart so I can pay. The box on the right side that I guess is the cart disappears. Either the AAA or I need some serious professional help.

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 13, 2013
          Hi Phil,

          I've already registered, but here's one thing that I think is confusing about it.

          On the page where you actually have to check the boxes for Sustaining Member, the Forensics workshop, etc., there is a small menu above it. You need to open the drop-down menu in order to choose a category.

          I had trouble with it before. Maybe this helps?

          Laura

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 14, 2013
            Phil:
            Your registration went through, so I guess it worked. I suppose that leaves AAA as the one needing some help.
            Tim
            Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
            Professor of Anthropology
            Richland College
            12800 Abrams Rd.
            Dallas, TX 75243

            972-238-6959
            tsullivan@...

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 14, 2013
              Great! But I still haven't paid anything. May it's a gift from the AAA.

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 14, 2013
                Thanks Laura
                Perhaps we ought to put this into our notice to SACC members. It's those little details that can gum up the works!
                Tim
                Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
                Professor of Anthropology
                Richland College
                12800 Abrams Rd.
                Dallas, TX 75243

                972-238-6959
                tsullivan@...

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
                  I just registered (as a member, of course) on AAA site and it was easy!

                  --
                  Diane

                • Rebecca Cramer
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
                    How Diane?

                    ==============
                    Rebecca Cramer
                    missiontosonora@...
                    http://rcramer.web.arizona.edu

                    I just registered (as a member, of course) on AAA site and it was easy!

                    --
                    Diane

                  • Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 16, 2013
                      Is there a schedule forSACC Fest available anywhere? What time does it start and what days have field trips (where to) scheduled?

                      Thanks.

                      Chuck Ellenbaum