Registering for SACC-L

  • Philip Stein
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2013
      Has anyone tried to register for Austin? I found the registration page in the AAA site (that took a while) and put my registration in the cart. But I can't figure out how to get into the cart to pay the bill. Any insight!

      Phil

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2013
        I haven't reached that point yet. I find that I'm eligible for two registration categories: retired member @ $125, and sustaining member @ $275. Anyone else in this conundrum?
        Lloyd