Re: [SACC-L] Re: Question: One Day/ Non-members fees for SACC Fest?

  • Tim Sullivan
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
      Linda:
      You are not missing something. There has been lots of back and forth
      getting the registration form revised to allow for some new changes.
      Just received an email from Carla Fernandez this afternoon that things
      are finally getting established between SACC and AAA. Just forwarded
      information on to Autuman to help get things up on our own site within
      the next day or so. Sorry for the delays
      Tim
      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College
      12800 Abrams Rd.
      Dallas, TX 75243

      972-238-6959
      tsullivan@...
      >>> Linda Light 02/07/13 4:43 PM >>>
      Tim,
      I'm a little confused. I've made flight and hotel reservations, but I
      still don't see how to actually register for the conference. Am I
      missing something?
      Linfa Light