Re: [SACC-L] Mary Leakey's 100th birthday

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
      Well, you know how it is. In the news media, we can have birthdays forever.

      Deborah

    • <dianne.chidester@...>
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
        This is one of those cases English profs love! It's not her birthday,
        but rather the celebration of her birth. She died in 1996. -- Dianne

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
          I can hardly wait to show this exchange to an English prof friend of mine!
          Lloyd