Re: [SACC-L] Mary Leakey's 100th birthday

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
      Wow, I didn't know she was still alive!
      Lloyd

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
        Well, you know how it is. In the news media, we can have birthdays forever.

        Deborah

      • <dianne.chidester@...>
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
          This is one of those cases English profs love! It's not her birthday,
          but rather the celebration of her birth. She died in 1996. -- Dianne

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
            I can hardly wait to show this exchange to an English prof friend of mine!
            Lloyd