Mary Leakey's 100th birthday

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
      In case you haven't seen the Google home page today, it is celebrating Mary
      Leakey's 100th Birthday.

      Deborah Shepherd

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
        Wow, I didn't know she was still alive!
        Lloyd

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
          Well, you know how it is. In the news media, we can have birthdays forever.

          Deborah

        • <dianne.chidester@...>
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
            This is one of those cases English profs love! It's not her birthday,
            but rather the celebration of her birth. She died in 1996. -- Dianne

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
              I can hardly wait to show this exchange to an English prof friend of mine!
              Lloyd