Re: [SACC-L] Stuart McRae

  • Tim Sullivan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2013
      Thanks for this Jason.
      Unless I am mistaken, I believe I met Stuart at one of our SACC meetings awhile back. He was witty, and I am sure many will mourn his loss.
      Tim
      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College
      12800 Abrams Rd.
      Dallas, TX 75243

      972-238-6959
      tsullivan@...
      >>> "Wenzel, Jason" 02/03/13 12:20 PM >>>
      Dear SACC members,

      I wanted to take this opportunity to share some information regarding a former SACC member who recently passed away, Stuart McRae, who had taught at Santa Fe Community College in Gainesville from 1967-2008. Although I had never had the chance to meet Professor McRae, I have heard a lot of great things about him from his former students.

      Below is the link to his obituary from the Gainesville Sun.

      http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/gainesville/obituary.aspx?n=stuart-mcrae&pid=162848615#fbLoggedOut

      With kind regards,

      Jason Wenzel
    • Bob Muckle
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2013
        Stuart was a great guy, with a dynamic and magnetic personality. He was part of the SACCfest scene when I hopped aboard the SCC train in the late 1990s and he was still attending, and being as personably as ever, as recently as 2003 in Vancouver.