RE: [SACC-L] Survey on teaching in anthropology

  • Dianne C
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2 11:32 AM
      Great minds think alike!
      To: dianne.chidester@...; SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      From: tsullivan@...
      Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 15:31:53 -0600
      Subject: RE: [SACC-L] Survey on teaching in anthropology

      This is exactly what I was thinking, Dianne. Either a SACC meeting or at

      one of the AAA sessions we sponsor.

      Tim

      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.

      Professor of Anthropology

      Richland College

      12800 Abrams Rd.

      Dallas, TX 75243

      972-238-6959

      tsullivan@...

      >>> 02/01/13 11:16 AM >>>

      Maybe the findings could be presented at a future SACC meeting! --

      Dianne