RE: [SACC-L] Survey on teaching in anthropology

  • Tim Sullivan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2013
      This is exactly what I was thinking, Dianne. Either a SACC meeting or at
      one of the AAA sessions we sponsor.
      Tim
      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College
      12800 Abrams Rd.
      Dallas, TX 75243

      972-238-6959
      tsullivan@...
      >>> 02/01/13 11:16 AM >>>
      Maybe the findings could be presented at a future SACC meeting! --
      Dianne