RE: [SACC-L] Survey on teaching in anthropology

  • <dianne.chidester@...>
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2013
      Maybe the findings could be presented at a future SACC meeting! -- Dianne

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2013
        This is exactly what I was thinking, Dianne. Either a SACC meeting or at
        one of the AAA sessions we sponsor.
        Tim
        Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
        Professor of Anthropology
        Richland College
        12800 Abrams Rd.
        Dallas, TX 75243

        972-238-6959
        tsullivan@...
        >>> 02/01/13 11:16 AM >>>

[...]

        reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To the best
        of our ability and knowledge, this mail message has been scanned and is
        free of viruses and malware.
      • Dianne C