RE: [SACC-L] Survey on teaching in anthropology

  • Sydney Hart
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1 9:09 AM
      Good luck! Would you disseminate the results when you're ready? I, too, would be interested in seeing them. I'd like to understand how my practice compares with that of others.

      Sydney

      Sydney Hart, Ph.D.

      Co-Chair, Social Sciences Department

      Assistant Professor, Anthropology and Sociology

      Wilbur Wright College

      4300 North Narragansett Avenue

      Chicago, Illinois 60634

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1 9:16 AM
        Maybe the findings could be presented at a future SACC meeting! -- Dianne

[...]

        Doctoral Candidate, Applied Anthropology University of South Florida jhunseck@...<mailto:jhunseck%40mail.usf.edu>

      • Tim Sullivan
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1 1:31 PM
          This is exactly what I was thinking, Dianne. Either a SACC meeting or at
          one of the AAA sessions we sponsor.
          Tim
          Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
          Professor of Anthropology
          Richland College
          12800 Abrams Rd.
          Dallas, TX 75243

          972-238-6959
          tsullivan@...
          >>> 02/01/13 11:16 AM >>>
[...]

          reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To the best
          of our ability and knowledge, this mail message has been scanned and is
          free of viruses and malware.
        • Dianne C