RE: [SACC-L] Survey on teaching in anthropology

  • Lynch, Brian M
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2013
      Jennifer, all the best in your research. It will be interesting to hear what the results of your survey show.

      Brian Donohue-Lynch

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2013
        Good luck! Would you disseminate the results when you're ready? I, too, would be interested in seeing them. I'd like to understand how my practice compares with that of others.

        Sydney

        Sydney Hart, Ph.D.

        Co-Chair, Social Sciences Department

        Assistant Professor, Anthropology and Sociology

        Wilbur Wright College

        4300 North Narragansett Avenue

        Chicago, Illinois 60634

        ________________________________

      • <dianne.chidester@...>
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2013
          Maybe the findings could be presented at a future SACC meeting! -- Dianne

[...]

          Doctoral Candidate, Applied Anthropology University of South Florida jhunseck@...<mailto:jhunseck%40mail.usf.edu>

        • Tim Sullivan
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2013
            This is exactly what I was thinking, Dianne. Either a SACC meeting or at
            one of the AAA sessions we sponsor.
            Tim
            Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
            Professor of Anthropology
            Richland College
            12800 Abrams Rd.
            Dallas, TX 75243

            972-238-6959
            tsullivan@...
            >>> 02/01/13 11:16 AM >>>
[...]

            reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To the best
            of our ability and knowledge, this mail message has been scanned and is
            free of viruses and malware.
          • Dianne C