Survey on teaching in anthropology

  • jhunsecker
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2013
      Please distribute to anyone who is teaching or has taught Intro to Anthropology or Intro to Sociocultural Anthropology at the college level.

      Hello,

      My name is Jennifer Hunsecker. I am a doctoral candidate in applied anthropology at the University of South Florida, in Tampa, Florida. I am currently in the process of conducting my dissertation research on teaching in anthropology. I am contacting you to invite you to participate in a short survey. This survey has been approved by the University of South Florida’s Institutional Review Board and should take no more than 20 minutes to complete. Your responses will remain anonymous.

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JDDZLBF

      Thank you for your consideration,

      Jennifer Hunsecker, M.A.
      Doctoral Candidate, Applied Anthropology
      University of South Florida
      jhunseck@...
    • Lynch, Brian M
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2013
        Jennifer, all the best in your research. It will be interesting to hear what the results of your survey show.

        Brian Donohue-Lynch

        Please distribute to anyone who is teaching or has taught Intro to Anthropology or Intro to Sociocultural Anthropology at the college level.

        Hello,

        My name is Jennifer Hunsecker. I am a doctoral candidate in applied anthropology at the University of South Florida, in Tampa, Florida. I am currently in the process of conducting my dissertation research on teaching in anthropology. I am contacting you to invite you to participate in a short survey. This survey has been approved by the University of South Florida’s Institutional Review Board and should take no more than 20 minutes to complete. Your responses will remain anonymous.

        https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JDDZLBF

        Thank you for your consideration,

        Jennifer Hunsecker, M.A.
        Doctoral Candidate, Applied Anthropology
        University of South Florida
        jhunseck@...<mailto:jhunseck%40mail.usf.edu>

      • Sydney Hart
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2013
          Good luck! Would you disseminate the results when you're ready? I, too, would be interested in seeing them. I'd like to understand how my practice compares with that of others.

          Sydney

          Sydney Hart, Ph.D.

          Co-Chair, Social Sciences Department

          Assistant Professor, Anthropology and Sociology

          Wilbur Wright College

          4300 North Narragansett Avenue

          Chicago, Illinois 60634

          ________________________________

        • <dianne.chidester@...>
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2013
            Maybe the findings could be presented at a future SACC meeting! -- Dianne

[...]

            Doctoral Candidate, Applied Anthropology University of South Florida jhunseck@...<mailto:jhunseck%40mail.usf.edu>

          • Tim Sullivan
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2013
              This is exactly what I was thinking, Dianne. Either a SACC meeting or at
              one of the AAA sessions we sponsor.
              Tim
              Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
              Professor of Anthropology
              Richland College
              12800 Abrams Rd.
              Dallas, TX 75243

              972-238-6959
              tsullivan@...
              >>> 02/01/13 11:16 AM >>>
[...]

              reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To the best
              of our ability and knowledge, this mail message has been scanned and is
              free of viruses and malware.
            • Dianne C
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2013
                Great minds think alike!