[SACC-L] Re: Question: One Day/ Non-members fees for SACC Fest?

  • Tim Sullivan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 23, 2013
      Thank you Autumn. This helps!
      Tim

      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College
      12800 Abrams Rd.
      Dallas, TX 75243

      972-238-6959
      tsullivan@...>>> autumn_treasurer <akcahoon@...> 1/22/2013 10:55 PM >>>

      Here is the breakdown for the Omaha meeting. I can send you the document for 2012 if you want it.

      AAA Members/current SACC Notes Subscriber:
      ć Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $275.00 _____
      ć Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $300.00 _____

      Non-AAA Members (includes a one year subscription to SACC Notes):
      ć Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $300.00 _____
      ć Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $325.00 _____

      Companion/dependent $250.00 _____
      (Must accompany a registered participant. Includes program, meals, and tours Thursday through Saturday)

      Name of person accompanying _________________________________________________________

      Student (prior to 3/1/11) $150.00 _____
      Student (after 3/1/11) $175.00 _____

      Daily Registration fees (does not include Wednesday reception or SACC Notes subscription)
      Thursday Friday Saturday
      Member/Subscriber $125 $125 $125 _______

      Non-member/non-subscriber $150 $150 $150 _______

      Companion/Dependent $125 $125 $125 _______

      Student $75 $75 $75 _______

      Autumn

      --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Kaupp, Ann" wrote:

      > Tim, the website doesn't have info. on the conference or call for papers. Ann

    • Linda Light
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
        Tim,
        I'm a little confused. I've made flight and hotel reservations, but I still don't see how to actually register for the conference. Am I missing something?
        Linfa Light

        ________________________________
        mailto:tsullivan%40dcccd.edu>>> autumn_treasurer mailto:akcahoon%40msn.com> 1/22/2013 10:55 PM >>>

        Here is the breakdown for the Omaha meeting. I can send you the document for 2012 if you want it.

        AAA Members/current SACC Notes Subscriber:
        á Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $275.00 _____
        á Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $300.00 _____

        Non-AAA Members (includes a one year subscription to SACC Notes):
        á Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $300.00 _____
        á Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $325.00 _____

        --- In mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com, "Kaupp, Ann" wrote:

        > Tim, the website doesn't have info. on the conference or call for papers. Ann

      • Tim Sullivan
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
          Linda:
          You are not missing something. There has been lots of back and forth
          getting the registration form revised to allow for some new changes.
          Just received an email from Carla Fernandez this afternoon that things
          are finally getting established between SACC and AAA. Just forwarded
          information on to Autuman to help get things up on our own site within
          the next day or so. Sorry for the delays
          Tim
          Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
          Professor of Anthropology
          Richland College