Re: Question: One Day/ Non-members fees for SACC Fest?

  • autumn_treasurer
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 22, 2013
      Here is the breakdown for the Omaha meeting. I can send you the document for 2012 if you want it.

      AAA Members/current SACC Notes Subscriber:
      ć Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $275.00 _____
      ć Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $300.00 _____

      Non-AAA Members (includes a one year subscription to SACC Notes):
      ć Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $300.00 _____
      ć Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $325.00 _____

      Companion/dependent $250.00 _____
      (Must accompany a registered participant. Includes program, meals, and tours Thursday through Saturday)

      Name of person accompanying _________________________________________________________

      Student (prior to 3/1/11) $150.00 _____
      Student (after 3/1/11) $175.00 _____

      Daily Registration fees (does not include Wednesday reception or SACC Notes subscription)
      Thursday Friday Saturday
      Member/Subscriber $125 $125 $125 _______

      Non-member/non-subscriber $150 $150 $150 _______

      Companion/Dependent $125 $125 $125 _______

      Student $75 $75 $75 _______

      Autumn

      --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Kaupp, Ann" wrote:

      > Tim, the website doesn't have info. on the conference or call for papers. Ann

    • Tim Sullivan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 23, 2013
        Thank you Autumn. This helps!
        Tim

        Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
        Professor of Anthropology
        Richland College
        12800 Abrams Rd.
        Dallas, TX 75243

        972-238-6959
        tsullivan@...>>> autumn_treasurer <akcahoon@...> 1/22/2013 10:55 PM >>>

        Here is the breakdown for the Omaha meeting. I can send you the document for 2012 if you want it.

        AAA Members/current SACC Notes Subscriber:
        ć Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $275.00 _____
        ć Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $300.00 _____

        Non-AAA Members (includes a one year subscription to SACC Notes):
        ć Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $300.00 _____
        ć Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $325.00 _____

        Companion/dependent $250.00 _____
        (Must accompany a registered participant. Includes program, meals, and tours Thursday through Saturday)

        Name of person accompanying _________________________________________________________

        Student (prior to 3/1/11) $150.00 _____
        Student (after 3/1/11) $175.00 _____

        Daily Registration fees (does not include Wednesday reception or SACC Notes subscription)
        Thursday Friday Saturday
        Member/Subscriber $125 $125 $125 _______

        Non-member/non-subscriber $150 $150 $150 _______

        Companion/Dependent $125 $125 $125 _______

        Student $75 $75 $75 _______

        Autumn

        --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Kaupp, Ann" wrote:

        > Tim, the website doesn't have info. on the conference or call for papers. Ann

      • Linda Light
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
          Tim,
          I'm a little confused. I've made flight and hotel reservations, but I still don't see how to actually register for the conference. Am I missing something?
          Linfa Light

          ________________________________
          mailto:tsullivan%40dcccd.edu>>> autumn_treasurer mailto:akcahoon%40msn.com> 1/22/2013 10:55 PM >>>

          Here is the breakdown for the Omaha meeting. I can send you the document for 2012 if you want it.

          AAA Members/current SACC Notes Subscriber:
          á Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $275.00 _____
          á Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $300.00 _____

          Non-AAA Members (includes a one year subscription to SACC Notes):
          á Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $300.00 _____
          á Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $325.00 _____

          --- In mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com, "Kaupp, Ann" wrote:

          > Tim, the website doesn't have info. on the conference or call for papers. Ann

        • Tim Sullivan
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
            Linda:
            You are not missing something. There has been lots of back and forth
            getting the registration form revised to allow for some new changes.
            Just received an email from Carla Fernandez this afternoon that things
            are finally getting established between SACC and AAA. Just forwarded
            information on to Autuman to help get things up on our own site within
            the next day or so. Sorry for the delays
            Tim
            Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
            Professor of Anthropology
            Richland College