Re: [SACC-L] Question: One Day/ Non-members fees for SACC Fest?

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2013
      I remember a price for non members and another for 1 day only including the field trip only. But I don't remember the exact amounts. In Tucson we also had a one day student price that was quite inexpensive. We have talked about a local price but I don't think we have done that-- maybe a good idea? (Mel was Treasurer & maybe remembers?)

      Mary Kay Gilliland
      Pima Community College

      On Jan 16, 2013, at 5:13 PM, "sullivan.tim19" <tsullivan@...<mailto:tsullivan@...>> wrote:

      Greetings Everyone!
      I am in the process of sending information off to AAA so we can begin registering for SACC Fest 2013. Do any past presidents, or anyone else for that matter, know what our procedure has been for non AAA members (cost wise)? How about those who wish to attend for part of the conference, but not all? I know of many non AAA members and some others in the region who are interested in either/both of these options. The basic fee for the early (March 1) registration will remain the same: $275. We now have our own page for SACC registration at the hotel:
      http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/A/AUSESES-SAC-20130405/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
      Group Name: SACC Annual Meeting
      Group Code: SAC
      Check-in: 05-APR-2013
      Check-out: 17-APR-2013
      Hotel Name: Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum
      Hotel Address: 9505 Stonelake Boulevard
      Austin, Texas
      78759
      Phone Number: 512-372-8771
      Cheers!
      Tim

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 22, 2013
          Here is the breakdown for the Omaha meeting. I can send you the document for 2012 if you want it.

          AAA Members/current SACC Notes Subscriber:
          ć Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $275.00 _____
          ć Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $300.00 _____

          Non-AAA Members (includes a one year subscription to SACC Notes):
          ć Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $300.00 _____
          ć Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $325.00 _____

          Companion/dependent $250.00 _____
          (Must accompany a registered participant. Includes program, meals, and tours Thursday through Saturday)

          Name of person accompanying _________________________________________________________

          Student (prior to 3/1/11) $150.00 _____
          Student (after 3/1/11) $175.00 _____

          Daily Registration fees (does not include Wednesday reception or SACC Notes subscription)
          Thursday Friday Saturday
          Member/Subscriber $125 $125 $125 _______

          Non-member/non-subscriber $150 $150 $150 _______

          Companion/Dependent $125 $125 $125 _______

          Student $75 $75 $75 _______

          Autumn

          --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Kaupp, Ann" wrote:

          > Tim, the website doesn't have info. on the conference or call for papers. Ann

        • Tim Sullivan
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 23, 2013
            Thank you Autumn. This helps!
            Tim

            Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
            Professor of Anthropology
            Richland College
            12800 Abrams Rd.
            Dallas, TX 75243

            972-238-6959
            tsullivan@...>>> autumn_treasurer <akcahoon@...> 1/22/2013 10:55 PM >>>

            Here is the breakdown for the Omaha meeting. I can send you the document for 2012 if you want it.

            AAA Members/current SACC Notes Subscriber:
            ć Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $275.00 _____
            ć Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $300.00 _____

            Non-AAA Members (includes a one year subscription to SACC Notes):
            ć Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $300.00 _____
            ć Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $325.00 _____

            Companion/dependent $250.00 _____
            (Must accompany a registered participant. Includes program, meals, and tours Thursday through Saturday)

            Name of person accompanying _________________________________________________________

            Student (prior to 3/1/11) $150.00 _____
            Student (after 3/1/11) $175.00 _____

            Daily Registration fees (does not include Wednesday reception or SACC Notes subscription)
            Thursday Friday Saturday
            Member/Subscriber $125 $125 $125 _______

            Non-member/non-subscriber $150 $150 $150 _______

            Companion/Dependent $125 $125 $125 _______

            Student $75 $75 $75 _______

            Autumn

            --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Kaupp, Ann" wrote:

            > Tim, the website doesn't have info. on the conference or call for papers. Ann

          • Linda Light
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
              Tim,
              I'm a little confused. I've made flight and hotel reservations, but I still don't see how to actually register for the conference. Am I missing something?
              Linfa Light

              ________________________________
              mailto:tsullivan%40dcccd.edu>>> autumn_treasurer mailto:akcahoon%40msn.com> 1/22/2013 10:55 PM >>>

              Here is the breakdown for the Omaha meeting. I can send you the document for 2012 if you want it.

              AAA Members/current SACC Notes Subscriber:
              á Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $275.00 _____
              á Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $300.00 _____

              Non-AAA Members (includes a one year subscription to SACC Notes):
              á Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $300.00 _____
              á Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $325.00 _____

              --- In mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com, "Kaupp, Ann" wrote:

              > Tim, the website doesn't have info. on the conference or call for papers. Ann

            • Tim Sullivan
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
                Linda:
                You are not missing something. There has been lots of back and forth
                getting the registration form revised to allow for some new changes.
                Just received an email from Carla Fernandez this afternoon that things
                are finally getting established between SACC and AAA. Just forwarded
                information on to Autuman to help get things up on our own site within
                the next day or so. Sorry for the delays
                Tim
                Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
                Professor of Anthropology
                Richland College